Monday, October 30, 2006

It's about TIME

<

Hello everyone... I am finally breaking down and getting a blog for us. I hope you'll join the journey with us in chasing our dreams. It seems like right now we don't have any time together.... with Brent being so busy with work and school (bless his heart). None the less we are loving our crazy lives and enjoying Carter so much. We are so happy to have him in our family. He makes our lives so much more worth living. I can't remember what life was like with out him. I only thought life was exciting now it really is. I love the fact that I am able to stay at home. I was a little nervous before Carter about staying home, but I couldn't imagine it any other way!!! We wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I hope that the weather is good for you guys up north. I'll post pictures of Carter and his costume tomorrow.

1 comment:

.Ang. said...

It's about time is RIGHT!
I swear this blogging business is a disease!... But a GREAT way to keep in touch!

Can't wait to see Carter in his costume!!

Take care!