Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pirates Cove part 2



We had the greatest time at Pirates Cove!!!! Brent worked for most of the week during the day and so many of the wives got to play together and take care of our kids of course. Thanks girls for making it such an enjoyable week....I say we do it again but leave the guys with the kids :)
Carter and Brooklyn turned into little fishes. Seriously, the first day they (Carter) were leached on to me and were quite nervous (even with life jackets) but by day 2 they were champs and didn't need me at all. Carter told me multiple times every day just how awesome this place was. It was a great little family vacation.


On the airplane....so excited!!



The kids pool/beach



This is the house that we were in. There was a projector
above the pool and we watched movies at night outside.



Boston hanging out on the bed.



Carter and Brooklyn



Getting ready for the day



Carter and Ellie giving hugs




Carter and Haylin hanging out with the pirate



Gambling at a young age




Brookie and Ellie getting ready for bed




Carter and Dallin trying on the pirate boots


Having fun in the water



Taking a snooze...playing in the water all day is tiring :)


In the hot tub with daddy

Getting ready to go down the kid slide

Just getting off the slide



11 comments:

jana jacob said...

Amber - that picture of Boston looks just like Willa! I love chunky babies and Willa definately takes the cake for being my chunkiest - she's even bigger than Jack was! Your trip looks like so much fun!

Mindi said...

So, I wanna know, where is this pirates cove, and what would someone have to do to go there?! Looks so fun!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Sonia said...

Aren't you glad you went?

Sonia said...

Aren't you glad you went?

Shel said...

great pics.. you look so happy and the kids are adorable... luv ya

Bree said...

How fun I am so jealous!

Jennifer said...

are you dead??? Haven't heard from you in a while? I'm sure the kids are growing. How was Halloween?

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Time for an update, Amber. I'm super bored of Pirates Cove.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips, Amber! I was so excited to start and I didn't think it would be too hard. So I just went for it! She was ready I think a couple months ago and I shoul've done it then, but now she is fighting me on going to sleep, eating, etc. So I should've done it before she figured out how to do that! I think I'll just lay off for a bit and try again later with a different approach. I love your ideas and obviously they worked!

How is your baby doing? I need some more pictures!

abo-bder said...


فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض