Friday, March 09, 2007

RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT!!!!!




Last night we were able to be kids again and go to the Rascal Flatts concert and let loose! We got a sitter for the first time and at first I thought I might have a panic attack but I got Carter to sleep 10 minutes before the sitter got there and he slept the whole time so I did worse than he did. He didn't even know we were out playing.
So onto the concert......it was AWESOME! We went to Rascal Flatts when I was 8 months pregnant with Carter and it was amazing then and we didn't know if it would be as good as last time but it was! For those of you who are fans, even of just one song, you have to sometime experience it. This time we got floor tickets and were really close to the stage. I even got to run right up to the stage when they were on our side (after begging Brent to let me go....he thought I might get hurt) The first time I ran up there I got right to the front spot next to Gary (the lead singer) it's not that I'm totally obsessed with them or anything it's just fun to sometimes let loose and have a great time singing, dancing, and screaming...letting the youth come out in us. We got some good photos and video clips. This time with being on the floor, security was watching everyone like hawks for cameras, we were careful to not let too many flashes go off.
After the concert, we had to sit in stand still traffic for a half an hour finally we were able to move and get on the road. We then met up with our friends Russell and Collette for dessert at Sherry's. It was Russell's birthday and since we didn't get to be next to each other we thought it would be nice to have a little treat (of course) and make the night last just a little longer. Brent and I realized we need to get out more and now that we've left Carter once....I can do it again.
Well I best be going. I definately am worn out from staying up so late, and I've got to pack and get ready to fly to Vegas tomorrow for Spring Break. This time Brent will be coming and no one is sick so we can actually be good company and enjoy our stay. Love to all.

After we took this clip he pulled a little girl on the stage sang to her and walked her around the whole stage....so cute and I bet totally made her night!



2 comments:

.Ang. said...

That sounds like a BLAST! I love going to shows!! SOO much fun! (Rumor has it Mike and i are playing one at the end of March)

Everyone that i've heard of that went to this concert absolutely LOVED it. Maybe i'll have to check them out next time around!

Sonia said...

But did you touch Gary? hahaha . . . Have to admit, didn't sound so good over the phone but I did sing along a little . . . too bad we have to cater and not go here on Sat. night. Oh well. Next time around for sure. I'm still reminiscing of touching Tim McGraw, so I'm ok for the time being!!! :o) See you tomorrow!!!