Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Puerto Vallerta











We loved Puerto Vallerta!!! The water was so warm like bath water!!! We went to a resort and enjoyed the food, the swimming and the beach! I went out on a boogie board and actually got stung by a jelly fish. I thought it was a bubble so I went to swish it away and it stung me. I looked closer and there it was a real jelly fish. I completely freaked and came back to shore. We heard that there were quite a few jelly fish out but it was the non-piousness kind. So no, I didn't pee on the sting, I put lime juice on it and it was fine within 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Our Unique Family said...

okay you tan little hooker!! you guys look like you had such a fun time maybe we should take a family cruse or just go to hawaii we would all have so much fun. Love you guys. No onder Brook was the ships celeb cutie baby she is so darn cute and those swim suits oh how cute. You look great amber so pretty.

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY!!! I forgot how stinking tan you always got in Mexico! Oh the good ol days. Can you believe how much we did alone in Mexico!

Jennifer said...

It looks like you three had a blast!! I agree with April, we all need to do some planning and go on vacation! All cute pictures and such pretty scenery. Makes me wish to be there.