Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CRUISE!!!!



every morning and night we would have our room cleaned. At night when we'd return from dinner we would find a towel animal and mints with our bed turned down...Very NICE!







Ok this is going to be a huge huge post of pictures and of videos of our cruise in the Mexican Riviera. We left last Sunday and had 2 "Fun Days at Sea" and then we were in Puerto Vallerta for a day, and cruised for a night and were in Mazatlan and cruised for another night and were in Cabo San Lucas.
It was a great experience and we had tons of FUN! I must say although we were gone for a week in the warm sun on the beach the ocean, and relaxing, I was extremely ready to get home to my little boy. It was so weird not having him.....like I was missing a piece of me, seriously a weird feeling. But it was definitely nice to get away. We enjoyed high 80, low 90 degree weather. Brooklyn did extremely well on the cruise and got treated like a celebrity. We couldn't go anywhere or sit anywhere without people coming and stopping to see her and to take pictures of her. It was so funny, she craved the attention. She'd be screaming in our room just so we'd take her out and then she was so happy. The workers were so astonished as to how she was so happy all of the time....they just couldn't see the screams she was giving me in the room. She ate up all the attention and gave everyone smiles and she even learned her first word "Da Da" and "Uh oh"............now I'm just waiting for the "Ma Ma" word to come out.
I'm so thankful that the people Brent works with are some of our closest friends so it was such a great vacation!!!!
I guess I'll stop writing even though I have so much to tell about the trip, instead I'll just put the pics up and let them tell the story.

And I've been trying for hours to get videos to upload......with no luck so stay tuned for some video footage.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time... I love all of your pictures. Hmm- I think I need to convice Dave to go on a fabulous vacation!!!

Unknown said...

Can we take a moment and talk about how jealous we are? You do know Cade wants to go on a cruise soooooo bad and we have never been.

Laurie said...

It's so beautiful there. Did anyone tell you about the crappy wind and SNOW we had here? Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you go to go! Welcome home!

Our Unique Family said...

okay I totally got a new background on my blog but have no clue how to put my links to my family and friends back up so help me... love the pics of the cruse and I can sure tell you three had fun.

Brandi said...

Super, super, super, super, super, super JEALOUS! Man Amber, you are spoiled. Vegas and now a CRUISE! :) You look gorgeous by the way...and so does Brooklyn, what a pretty baby! Takes after her Mama!

Jesy said...

Hi Amber!
It's sooo great to see you and your adorable little family! You seem very happy! The cruise looks like fun... we're going on one next Spring and I'm a little bit worried about the motion sickness. Did you get sick at all?

Good to find you on the blogging front!
*~ Jesy ~*

Jennifer and Tucker said...

Hi Amber!! Wow its been a life time! your family is just darling. How have you been? Where are you these days?
Well look forward to talking to you!
Jennifer (Andrews)

Bree said...

How fun... I am so jealous. You look so good and Brooklyn is darling. I bet you were dying to see carter!

Sonia said...

You look so HOT in those photos Amber . . . It makes me really want to go on a trip (without kids - of course). So much fun. Maybe we need to go togther!!! I'm going to start planning one for me. . . My motto is going to be. . . plan now, pay later! :o)

abo-bder said...


faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض