Sunday, May 18, 2008

6 YEARS!!!!!!!

Today is our 6 year anniversary! I can't believe that 6 years has past by us so quickly. When I look back I see all the things we've gone through and see how much we've changed and grown individually and together. I love my hubby so much! He is such a great guy and a great father!
We spent the weekend in Twin. We went to our neighbor's wedding reception and then let my nieces watch Brooklyn and Carter and we went out with my parents to a great place to eat...Sakura Steak House! Oh so yummy, healthy and FRESH! It was a very nice relaxing evening! Anyway, Babe, I love you and am so glad we are experiencing this life and all it's ups and downs together.

8 comments:

Our Unique Family said...

woot woot congrats on six years I cant believe how time just flys by when your grown and going through the ups and downs of life you two are great thanks for letting us be apart of your wonderful journy... love you hers to another quick six. love you april

Brandi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Wow, time flies...I still remember when I heard you got married and it doesn't seem like 6 years ago for sure! But then again, it doesn't seem like I've been married for 7 1/2 years either! Isn't Sakura delicious!!! We miss it...we have a Japanese Tepanyaki place here, but its definitely not as good. You need to try Benihana's in SLC sometime...its even better than Sakura! I'm glad you guys had a great time and are still so in love after 6 years...here's to another six!!!

Shel said...

Happy Anniversary - Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Ok, that went so fast! I remember being so bummed I couldn't go!! That seems like ages ago. Happy Anniversary!

.Ang. said...

OH MY.. has it really been 6 YEARS???

Congratulations you guys!!!!

I love the slide show!!!!

LOVE YOU!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!! I love your slide show! You are so pretty! It's fun to look back over the time you've spent together and look at how much you've accomplished together and how far you've come. You have beautiful children. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years have in store for you! I'm so glad that you found the perfect man for you!

J.D. said...

Hey Babe-

I love you to. Thanks for saying yes over 6 years ago!! I love you! :)

Mindi said...

Aw, such cute pictures! Congrats guys! Can't wait to see you at the reunion!