Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Canada DAY for all those canadians





















Ok so I am late on posting but oh well. We were in Canada for a week and celebrated Brent's 10 year high school reunion......great fun. We were also there for the 1st which for those of you who don't know it is Canada's birthday and Raymond's (the town where Brent is from) birthday. We got to enjoy a nice parade and we watched the fireworks from the window. The kids were asleep since they can't start the fireworks until it's completely dark which is around 11:00...too late for my kids. Carter had so much fun with his cousins and with Grandma Helen and Grandpa Jim. Thanks for making it such a great visit!
!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am lovvvvvvving those fun skirts!

Sonia said...

The pics of the kidlets are darling. I'm sure you guys had a great time all together. Yah for the Raymond Parade and the fireworks. Sorry that we've missed out on them for the past 6 years . . . maybe one day we can ALL be together and celebrate together!

Bree said...

The picture of all the kids is soo cute the girls are darling!

Our Unique Family said...

way stickin cute... oh how I need to see all of you... good thing its almost time for my trip... see you in a couple of weeks love you and kiss those cute kidios for me. love you all april

jana jacob said...

How cute are those pictures! I just crave that Brooklyn!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you and the kids had a great time. Glad you could go home Brent for a visit.