Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday


SO these posts aren't in order....oh well. The day before we went to Hawaii we celebrated Carter's birthday. I can't believe that he is now 4 years old. He is now in CTR4 in primary and just yesterday he gave his first talk in primary! He did a great job and wasn't shy and said everything. He came home with a CTR ring. I remember that day when I got my first ring and it doesn't seem that long ago and here I am seeing my own child so excited to wear this ring. He has told me and his sister to choose the right and to make the right choice. I love my little Carter man and am thrilled to see him grow but it is sad too... it all goes by so fast!!! I wish I could just stop time for a few months and go back and relive certain days :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so crazy! It's weird to have all of these kids growing up

.Ang. said...

HE IS GETTING SO BIG!!!!

Happy birthday!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

It's about bloody time! Thanks for posting.

I so wish I were in Hawaii now. It looks so fun.

Our Unique Family said...

I cant believe how quickly they get so big!!! We sure do miss you guys like crazy hopefully the kids and I can make it down for spring break!! give those kids lots of kisses and hugs from auntie april

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to Carter!! It is so crazy how fast time flies and our little babies become not so little anymore! I'm glad to see your new posts.

Unknown said...

Haha I'm so glad to hear we agree on so many things. So did you stick with the nursing garments or give up? I just don't know if I should buy them or not