Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sprinkler Time





Yesterday was quite the hot day but Carter so badly wanted to go out and play. We have an apple tree that needs some major pruning so it doesn't produce nice plump apples instead it drops tons of little ones and they start to rot, so that was my job to pick up the apples. Carter helped for a while and had fun making baskets in my bag and pretending to eat the apples scaring me to death as they are pretty gross. He thought it was funny. Once Carter saw that I turned on the sprinkler he wouldn't stay out of it. He loved running through and getting drinks and then decided to put his head in. He loved getting his head wet and running after me trying to get me wet too. Brent got home in time to help me finish up the apples and then took carter for a barrell ride. He loved it! Any time Brent would stop he'd yell "ride, ride"!
Brent and I are staying busy. I'm staying HUGE and getting bigger as we speak. I just pray that I can go a couple weeks early!!! But I'm not getting my hopes up, with Carter I had it totally set in my mind that I was going to go 2 weeks early and after I was 38 weeks I hated life!!! So I'm not getting my hopes up. There's so many things going on the end of August that it would really work out PERFECT if I could go early, that's the one great thing about babies......they'll come on their own time. Anyway, for now I'll just try to enjoy being huge!!! Love to all and I hope everyone is doing great!!!

3 comments:

Meagon said...

Very cute pictures of Carter. I have found that sometimes it is just easier and more fun it seems to let the kids get wet in the sprinkler unplanned and without the hoopla of sunscreen and swimming suits. What a fun summer day.

Sonia said...

Looks like lots of fun! Maddux now wants to come to Carters backyard and eat apples of the apple tree . . . That's what I get for reading you blog to him . . . :o)

Anonymous said...

I feel for you Amber. The huge and getting bigger, and you just can't get comfortable.
Yesterday we were in Superstore trying to cool off,( since is was 36 (94or95) outside) and a lady came up to me a said how bad she felt for me to be prego in this heat. So I pass her sentaments on to you. I hope you do go early.