Thursday, July 26, 2007

Staying busy

So Carter is keeping me running. He has recently become quite interested with the potty. He has learned how to take off his diaper and so he goes and sits on the potty many times throughout the day. He has yet to do anything on there but he loves sitting there and pushes and pushes trying so hard and then of course he has to wipe. And then get off and say bye, bye as he flushes the toliet. Yesterday he pooped in his diaper and then went to the potty trying to pry off his diaper to get on. A little late but oh well. I really am not into potty training. I've never done this and am trying to get ready for a baby rather than start a whole new process for Carter. But hey if he's interested I'll just play into it and let him sit on there. It's probably just a phase and the moment I push for him to do it then it'll back fire so I'm not actually going to push for this quite yet, just let him explore his interests and let him sit on there and pretend.
I've been having some contractions that actually hurt......I guess it's preparing me for the real deal. The moment these things get painful I start to panic thinking holy cow I really am not ready for this and how did I ever make it through having Carter. Hopefully I can be as lucky as my friend Collette and only have a 3 hour labour.....I highly doubt it but hey wishful thinking never hurts. Other than having contractions and getting huge I actually feel pretty good. We are all anxiously awaiting the day when this baby will arrive. I washed all the baby stuff like car seat, bassinet, bouncy seat, clothes and Carter was so excited!!!! I don't know if he actually understands but the whole time he was saying baby baby. Oh shh... shhh.. and the clothes he even holds up and says in this high pitched voice "oh coot, coot" (cute). What have I done to him. He keeps us laughing and on our toes.


Carter thinking he can play the piano so well.



Swinging with Brent and he's got his little beeny baby that he loves to play with and pretend.

No comments: