Friday, August 03, 2007




This last weekend we went to Twin for the last time before I have this baby. We had a lot of fun and even got to take Carter to the drive-in movie. He's never been to one and he was in awe. We went with my 2 brothers and their families and my parents and Carter couldn't get enough of all of them. He kept talking to my nieces Tiana and Andrea telling them all about the stars and the moon and pointing to the big screen, then he'd climb in our car and see that there was a big bed in the back and he thought it was great. I tried and tried to get him to sleep but it just wasn't happening and so he cuddled up with my mom and little did he know once he got so cumfy he couldn't fight it any longer and he was out!
We were able to drive past the temple sight in Twin and the temple is absolutely beautiful. This time we took some pictures. It's amazing to see the progress and how everything comes together. I can already feel the spirit so strongly just by driving around the temple. It really is such a peaceful place.
A shout out to Jim whose birthday was on the first and a shout out to my mom whose birthday is tomorrow. Love you guys lots and hope your birthday is/was great!!!
I am missing going to Sun Valley with my whole family this weekend. Everyone is going to the ice-show and all you can eat buffet that is absolutely amazing food......due to the fact that I am almost 37 weeks and having some contractions it's best that I stay here. I know that because I'm staying the baby won't come, but if I were to go, with my luck I'd have it. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. So to my family.... have fun and eat lots of shrimp for me and lots of chocolate covered strawberries and white cake.
Carter is keeping us laughing. He's become a little parrot and copies everything we say. He's starting to sing lots of songs too, like his ABC's, church songs, and of course ELMO. It's so fun when I sing he actually sings the words with me. So being that he's able to talk more and express himself, he never stops talking and along with good nice things to say he also has some attitude! His immagination has really started to come out and it is so funny. He entertains me all day long. Carter is still quite interested in the potty. He's always late though, he says wet, wet and then runs to the bathroom taking off his diaper or he poops and says stinky, stinky and goes to the potty wanting to sit on it. One day he'll get it.
Anyway, I better go and get things done around here. I hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer. Take care to all and please everyone pray that I can have this baby sometime soon!!! Love to all

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how quickly the temple is coming along! Well, not that quick I guess. Tell your fam I say hi! We need to get everyone else onto this blog thing!

J.D. said...

The temple really is amazing. The lots for homes surrounding the temple are between $100,000 and $200,000. They have a mechanical owl on top of the temple to scare the birds away..
A stake center is being built directly behind (west) of the temple also.

.Ang. said...

The temple looks beautiful!

It's nice to read up on what you've been up to! I think you guys are now on the top of the list of people about to have babies that i stock on the blogs (is that creepy?!?!) hehe I'm excited to hear any news! It's not to far away! That's so exciting!

Brent mentioned you can't agree on any baby names... Maybe that's cuz you're actually gonna have another boy! haha jk. Last time around, Mike and i had about 4 Boys names picked out and couldn't agree on any girls names At all! and sure enough... we had a brylie.

Anyways we'll talk to you soon! good luck with everything in the next few weeks!

We Love you guys!