Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weekend in McCall








Last weekend we went up to McCall and spent time with my parents and Brent's parents. It was a nice to get a way and see some pretty sites. Although I have to say the drive up was so twisty and I totally forgot how twisty it was and so I had a little breakdown as I am still very emotional (dang hormones) and didn't want anything to happen to any of us on such a crazy road. Thank goodness I have such a good husband who is so patient, understanding, and can turn me crying into laughing like that.
In McCall we were able to go to the little beach and take some nice walks and eat some good food. It was nice spending time with family and Carter enjoyed his time so much. He definately is growing and talking more. My little boy is getting so BIG! It seems like just yesterday that I had him. I look at Brooklyn and realize how fast this time goes by.
We enjoyed our time with Jim and Helen! It was nice to have them here for the week. They helped out so much!!! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Carter is adjusting much better this week. He loves Brooklyn and loves to touch her. He also lets me know when he needs some attention by telling me that the baby needs to go "nigh, nigh, in bed". Brooklyn is so good and sleeps so much that this makes it nice. Then when I get her settled and come to play with Carter he asks "baby????, C'mon" taking my hand to go get her. Silly boy. Last night Brent had a work party and so we all went and Brent took Carter out to the car and he looked at the carseat and said "baby, baby" making sure Brent wouldn't forget her.
A shout out to Maddux who just turned 4 years old.....wow I can't believe it!!! Happy birthday. Good luck to Sonia and Ryan in running the 1/2 marathon at Disneyland. I'll be thinking of you!
I better get going as I have tons to do. Love to all!!!

No comments: