Friday, November 02, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!








Well Carter did get dressed up and he was a great dinosaur. We went over to our friends house and let all the boys go trick-or-treating together. Carter's little friends (Bowen and Dallin) were Larry and Bob from the veggie tales and were so cute. Then Carter's future little girl-friend (Ellie) was the cutest little pea pod. The weather was actually great! It wasn't very cold at all. Brooklyn was a little reindeer and fell asleep while we were trick-or-treating. The first house we went to was a pretty creepy one. It had a HUGE blow up spider coming down in the entrance of the door. Then inside were a ton of furry spiders, rats and a mechanical man and skeletons and seriously it kind of freaked me out. Carter kept saying "spiders coming" or monsters scared. But he willingly went to the door and got candy. We didn't go to a ton of houses as the boys are still quite small! Plus Carter wouldn't take a nap during the day so a handful of houses was all they could handle. They all had fun and enjoyed the candy! Thank goodness we stopped when we did or else I would have a ton of candy on my hands that I DO NOT need!!!
Oh and I'll post some pics of us finally getting around to carving our pumpkins. We carved them the night before Halloween. It was a lot of fun. I can't remember the last time I actually carved a pumpkin myself. It's great having kids it brings out the kid again in ourselves.
I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween. For those of you who haven't posted yet get posting some pics. And thanks to those who have!
Love to all

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! Carter makes a cute dinosaur!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little dinosaur! I love that Addi and Brook had the same idea.

Meagon said...

I love the warm looking dinosaur. I am glad he had fun. It looks like you all had some messy fun with the pumpkins. Good job.

Sonia said...

I'm happy for you that the dinosaur costume worked instead of Nemo. I guess Carter is smart enough to know that one is scarier than the other! lol :o)