Saturday, November 03, 2007

PUMP IT UP!!!

Dallin giving Carter a push....What a nice friend


Carter and Daddy after a slide ride


Russell & Brent getting ready to take the ring!


The slide!


The obstacle Course


Getting ready to come down


On Thursday we got to go to Brent's work party at "Pump it Up". For those of you who don't know what that is the pictures can explain it. IT was a ton of fun! What a great job he has. I'm so thankful that Brent did his home teaching and this job opportunity presented itself. It has been a big blessing in our lives. He has a great boss to work for and Brent loves what he's doing. Don't ask me to explain exactly what he does or else I'd confuse you and myself in trying to do so, we'll just leave it at affiliate manager with a great internet marketing company...Sublime Net.
Anyway back to the party. It was great fun. Carter was a little bit scared at first and immediately started screaming. I was bound and determined that he was going to have fun because really I wanted to go down the big slide and needed an excuse!!! I quickly carried him up the stairs with him telling me "Mom I fall" and I reply, "no Carter you won't" his reply: "NOOOOO, I FALL" I continue to go up and reach the top and just like that we were down the big slide. He actually did enjoy it. We went again and again. Brent and Russell decided to box eachother I couldn't stop laughing! They really went at it. Great entertainment! So a big thanks to Russell for letting us all have a great afternoon with eachother.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a blast!! It reminds me of the bounce house down here. Tons of big bouncy house/slides/mazes. I'm glad that Brent is enjoying his job and gets to be a part of a fun team. Cudos.