Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WE ARE MARSHALL


Okay so I normally don't do movie reviews, but I have to say that "We are Marshall" was a great show!!! I am awake at 2 in the morning thinking about it, and yes still getting teary eyed. After a really good or scary movie I can never sleep because my mind just thinks. I cried throughout the whole thing but don't let that stop you from watching I must say I am quite emotional still. You know I just had a baby and I think I can still use the excuse of hormones being the cause of tears. Brent didn't even tear up (which is a sign that I'm really being sensitive because he usually tears up if it is really sad. Sorry Brent, but you do.) It was the kind of show that gives you goosebumps and makes you really enjoy your own life and realize how much we have to be grateful for. And it makes you laugh, cry, jump off the edge of your seat your so excited! So if you haven't seen it yet, go rent it. It is great! For now, I must try and get some sleep. Tomorrow comes.... oh it is tomorrow.....morning comes oh so quick!!! Love to all.

1 comment:

Shel said...

It was so good to see you guys. You have such a cute family. I wish I could have spent time in Raymond Saturday evening and Sunday and visited with you. Thanks again for taking Matt down to Great Falls. I hope you got to know him a little bit better. He told us how cute your kids are.
Luv ya, Shelly