Thursday, December 06, 2007

photo shoot













So we had some pictures taken around Brooklyn's blessing. We are just getting them so I thought I'd post a few. It was soo CRAZY!! Carter hated getting his picture the moment we stepped foot in the room. He didn't want to sit by us didn't want Cristi the photogragher taking pictures, he screamed bloody murder when we tried to change his shirt. He seriously was so difficult. But in his defense he was extremely tired and wanted to be with grandmas and grandpas. So if you are wondering why Carter isn't really in the photos, it's because he jumped ship and went into the other room to watch Nemo. For it being a crazy day of kids Cristi managed to capture some good shots. Thank goodness it wasn't all a waste!

3 comments:

Our Unique Family said...

Those pictures turned out good you sure do have a good looking family. give those kids kisses for me

Anonymous said...

okay well I guess I could have sent you and e-mail but thought this might be quicker???? well here is my question I have Ana, Terry and the girls for Christmas so what do I get them??? I don't have any ideas. Hope all is well and you guys are enjoying the holiday season.... I am stressed to the max and have a stress rash all over my body and its driving me crazy. I love you kiss the kids for me. April

Unknown said...

Your pictures are amazing! Who do you always find to take such great pictures! YOu guys look amazing and I am so sad I wasn't there yesterday! Much love!