Thursday, December 13, 2007

Grandma Bessy

Today Carter has stumped me on what he is talking about. He's been sitting in front of our big front window telling me "Grandma Bessy comin'. When I ask who is grandma Bessy. He gets quite flustered and states again....."grandma Bessy comin, Carter's house." I say you mean Grandma Helen? Reply: NO, Grandma Bessy! So I say you mean Grandma Tami/Thueson? Reply: No Grandma Bessy. I have no clue who Grandma Bessy is but he is quite sure she is coming to our house. His imagination grows everyday! Last night he pretended his frozen peas were HOT and he had to blow on them. He kept laughing and laughing that he was actually blowing on cold peas. (Just so you don't think I've lost my mind feeding him frozen peas.....thats the only way he'll eat them!) He is loving to hold Brook. She loves this too. She smiles and talks to him and he eats it up trying to click his tongue or shhhh. her or sing to her.
Brook is getting so big. She is such a happy content baby as long as she is held out so she can see or be put on the floor. If I hold her to much she reminds me to put her down. Then of course if I don't hold her enough she'll let me know too. When she starts to get fussy I know she's tired and I try to rock her or cuddle her to sleep and she only fusses more so I go to lay her down and she immediately begins to coo and talk and is happy and then in just a couple of minutes she's out. I am still getting used to having a baby that would rather be put in a crib than be held.
We are all staying busy this Christmas season. I have to say I haven't even done a whole lot of Christmas shopping. Every time I go I go crazy but then I end up putting things back and think that's not what Christmas is about. Which is somewhat frustrating as I love Christmas shopping and love to give gifts. But Overall I just want to enjoy what I have and teach Carter from the start it's not about gifts it's about Christ and what we are going to do to keep Christ in our lives and become more Christlike. Ok so this post is becoming more in-depth than I thought or wanted......
So anyway, I hope you all are having a great holiday season and enjoying the great food that comes with it. This is my favorite season for sure. I love the music and the hot chocolate and decorating! It's so fun. I better get going!!! Love to all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Frozen peas? Good idea... I'll try it!

Jennifer said...

You do have great pics. I'd love to get ours done, if we could just get everyone ready and out. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

abo-bder said...




فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض