Friday, January 04, 2008










It's been a while! So much to tell but where to start. First.....in regards to my last post. I figured out who Grandma Bessy is. Grandma Bessy is in the book "Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do". She is coming to visit and the monkeys are trying to clean to get ready for Grandma Bessy. The five little monkeys books are so cute! They even have little finger puppets of all the monkeys! I guess Carter isn't thinking up imaginary grandmas.
Now for Christmas....We spent Christmas at my parents house in Twin Falls. Carter understood a lot more than I thought he would. He couldn't wait for Santa to come and for the reindeer. His favorite song is Santa Claus is Coming to Town. We still have to sing this song as one of our bedtime songs. We had lots of fun Christmas morning! Carter was so happy with his presents. I think Carter and Brook got spoiled!!! The best part was that Brent was able to take some time off and we were able to spend some great time with family. We were over at Terry and Ana's almost every night rocking out to Guitar Hero and Singstar on the Play Station. I think Brent will be the next American Idol ( love ya babe)! We had so much fun with everyone we went and bought a Play Station for us.
Of course with Christmas comes great food! Thanks to my dad and mom for the good food and to Ana who cooks some great authentic Mexican food for our Christmas Eve party!!!
We then came home to ring in the new YEAR! We went over to our friends house and of course brought over our Guitar Hero and Singstar and had a great time! Again the food was GREAT (thanks Collette, I now have 10 more pounds to lose on top of what I already need to lose!)
And now it is 2008. I can not believe it! The time just seems to slip away and it seems to go faster each year. I hope to be able to make the best and most out of it no matter what! Oh the list could go on forever for my new years resolution. I have so much to be thankful for and am loving being a mother of 2 beautiful healthy kids. I better get going, it's late and I'm in need of some major sleep. To all of you that we were not able to see this Christmas Season you all have been in our thoughts! WE miss you all. We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad that you were able to have a Merry Christmas with family. Your kids are looking bigger and bigger. Cannot believe how big Brooke is.

.Ang. said...

Looks like a fun christmas! I love Carters PJs!!
Your kids really look alike don't they?
They must be brother and sister or something!

They are so cute!!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous Christmas! Sometime we are all and I mean all the Thuesons, are going to get together~ I'm so jealous you got to be with family!