Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some pictures

So I haven't been really good at taking a lot of pictures lately......but here are a few.

We asked Carter to go get a diaper for Brooklyn....when it was quiet we searched all over for him and found him in Brooklyn's crib pretending to sleep with her suckie and everything.


Brooklyn's first ponytail! She hates me to mess with her hair but I finally got it in with out her screaming to much!

Brooklyn in her jumper-roo.

So this week Brent gets to travel to California for a big seminar. Too bad I can't go with him and see my sister April who is ready to have her baby....Hang in there girl and post some pics of the wicked rash.

Carter has been pretending that he is Dr. Schaeffer. He's been pretending all week to check our ears and our throat and hear our heart. I guess we've been to the doctor a little much. Brooklyn went this week for her shots and she weighed in at 16 pounds!!!! She is rolling over like crazy! I lay her down and immediately she flips making it hard to change her. Carter thinks it's so funny that she can "roll" so when she actually is laying still he tries to help her roll. Well I better go and try and get some sleep. Carter had a 5 hour nap today so he might be awake extra early tomorrow. Love to all.

6 comments:

.Ang. said...

Haha Isn't it nice to have helpers that can get things and Diapers for you. It's so funny that he got distracted! I love that picture!

Your kids are sure cute!
Congrats on 16lbs!!!
Remember when life was about gaining weight? i sure don't. :)

Keep up with the updates! I love reading

Love you guys!!

Brandi said...

Your kiddos are sooo cute!

Mindi said...

Amber, she is so adorable! I love that curly hair and the fact that he is 16 lbs! Jack went in today for his 2nd dose of his flu shot and he's 7 months (yesterday) and 23 lbs! Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! Brooklyn is just adorable! I love her curly hair... how old is she now? It seems like you just had her!

Brandi said...

Just you wait until Brooklyn gets a little older...she'll be a ton of fun too! Kenners and I have such a blast because she is so girly...she has a beauty pageant tomorrow that she's really excited about...she's been dancing, blowing kisses, waving and doing curtsies around the whole house! You can email me at kaidnkenn@hotmail.com and we can chat a little more if ya want! Its been great hearing from you lately!

Sonia said...

I love the pony tail. Reminds me of when Jurnee had her first at 3 months. Brooklyn's little round face is so cute. Must me a cousin thing, because Maddux was doing the same thing as Carter this week. Hahaha . . . hang in there with Brent gone. I can't wait for you to come and play (it may be a Gong show, but oh well).

:o)