Monday, August 25, 2008

A glimpse of my weekend





So this isn't going to be a long post as I don't have much time but I wanted to so badly just put a few pics of our AMAZING weekend. We had the opportunity to get right next to the prophet....the story will come in the next post. We went to Twin for the temple dedication and to celebrate Brook's birthday with family. We enjoyed ourselves so much and I am so thankful that amongst all the craziness with moving, we made sure we went this weekend. STAY TUNED FOR A LONGER POST AND A GREAT VIDEO!!!! LOVE  TO ALL!

2 comments:

Robins Family said...

Hi Amber!! I found your blog a while ago and have been meaning to tell you what a good job you do! I need blog tutoring! So anyway I'm jealous that you went to the dedication. Brooks party looked fun sad we missed it. later dude. Tash

Our Unique Family said...

I am so envious! I glad that you got to go and be there with dad and terry and mom what a great day I want more details. love you