Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Brook!!!






Brooklyn was so concerned that stuff got in her bellybutton





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS! Brook's birthday was on the 19 and we had a little birthday party for her. I made a ducky cake and I think I had more fun making the cake than Brook had eating it. I still can't believe she is 1!!! I know with Carter that first year just went so fast but it seems like it went even faster with Brook. I still want to baby her and when I look at her I realize just how much of a toddler she is. I remember looking at Carter at this age and thinking he was so big and so independent and here is brook that I still consider my baby! It is all how you look at it. We love and adore our little Brook and don't know what we'd do with out her. On her birthday Carter and I were awake and Brook was still sleeping, Carter kept begging me to go get Brooklyn, to wake her up.....they are becoming the greatest little buddies! I will post more tomorrow, it is late and I need sleep. Love to all.


7 comments:

.Ang. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i totally know what you mean about the first one seeming soo big!! with every phase and every change, but the second one always seems like the baby, even when they start growing up.... Like little Tyken.. He'll be 1 in 3 short months... CRAZY!!!!

I Love the cake!

Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday cute girl~ How did you do the duck cake? It's way cute!!!! I can't believe she is 1! I feel like she is 6 months.

jana jacob said...

Amber, you are so talented! Brook's cake was amazing! I can't believe she is already one! It seems like it was just Carter's first birthday....which you had another amazing cake! I loved all the pictures...that cracks me up that she was concerned with her belly button! Miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

Yes... they do grow up too fast. I still remember Brinton practically taking over your slurpees! Now he's so tall and in 8th grade. Enjoy every moment because each year seems to go faster than the last!!
Also, I love the cake also! Do you have a book, where did you get the design?

Jennifer and Tucker said...

That is such a cute cake!!! I can't believe you made it. I'm horrible when it comes to decorating a cake. How have you been?

Our Unique Family said...

oh my little brookie.... happy birthday... I love you. I cannot believe how time flys but I do agree the 2nd one always seems like your little baby and I cant believe how fast its gone with my little dude! I love you and miss you kiss your kiddos for me.

Sonia said...

love the cake . . . and looks like brookie did too . . .