Friday, May 18, 2007

Five YEARS!!!!





Today is our five year anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been five years. It seriously seems like just yesterday. I'm still so crazy about Brent and love him so much! He really is an amazing husband, dad, and person. I feel so blessed. So even though at times I am the typical wife that pushes and pushes (never naggs.....) and gets emotional over some stupid thing ( I swear it's being pregnant) I really do have the best husband of all!!! I look back on that day and though it seems like yesterday I see how much we both have grown (Not just in our pant size ha ha). We actually have been through a lot together and all those harder times have really helped us work together and become closer. Marriage is never easy no matter who you marry but it seriously was the best thing I could have ever done in my life, was to marry Brent. Brent has definately made me become such a better person, I don't know what I'd do with out him. So thanks to his family, friends for raising up such an amazing guy that I get to be with for forever. And to my Brenty, I love you!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! 5 YEARS its so awesome. And Amber just so you know We all love you. Thank you for choosing Brent. He is a deserving husband of such a wonderful wife. Congratulations!

Sonia said...

Love the pix . . .boy lots of things change in just 5 short years. Glad we're all one big happy family. We love you guys . . . 3 wks and counting!!!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, can't believe it's been five years! Love ya!

Shel said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 5 years that's great. That's the first time I've seen your wedding pics. They are beautiful. So happy for you.