Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am oh so Craving Strawberries!!!





Well today I am just a little tired out. I actually attempted to mow our whole lawn today front and back. Anyone who's seen this lawn knows it's HUGE!!! Carter went down for a nap around noon and I hurried out there to start. He woke up when I was almost finished with the back yard (an hour and half later) and so he came out to watch me and then we ventured into the front yard.....he thought it was free run, what kid wouldn't? So i hurried as fast as I could but the grass was really long and heavy so it was taking a long time so I decided to take Carter in, turn on ELMO, and finish. That worked much better every time I had to bag the grass I just opened the door and pretty soon heard Carter saying, yelling "WHAT" WHAT? and then running to me to let me know he was fine. So I finished and came in decided I better start watering so I went back out and behind me Carter shut the door which happened to be on lock mode. So I went around back and that door was locked too...... WHat do I do. Looking in seeing Carter pulling out juicy fruit gum I tried getting his attention and he came over with handfulls of gum shoving it into his mouth. I realized at that point I couldn't teach him through the door how to unlock it so I tried Carter's window....locked. Then I went around front and tried our window....locked. Went back in back and tried the office room window and thanks to some answered prayer it was unlocked and being that we have nice new windows it was so easy to break in. The screen just slides right over and the window just slides right open. I grabbed a chair and climbed through. I realized just how un-limber I've become. Plus trying to climb into a window with this big stomach isn't so easy!!! But none the less I got in and was so thankful that the window was unlocked.
Now I am just relaxing a bit and wishing so bad that I had some chocolate covered strawberries. Brent got these amazingly delicious chocolate covered strawberries for me for our anniversary. I am just so wishing I had some more. Oh and since I haven't said what we did over our weekend let me fill you in. Brent completely surprised me with taking me out to the Anniversary Inn. My parents were coming to Boise and I just thought we were going to have a nice evening with them I went and rented movies and got stuff for strawberry shortcake (as you can tell I crave strawberries!) Well we went to eat together and then came home to have Brent telling me pack my bag we're leaving. The first time I've ever really left Carter and it was over night. Thank goodness he adores my parents and he was fine as long as he got to cuddle and snuggle and maul my mom all night long. Thanks mom and dad for making it possible to leave.
Anyway, this week Carter has been teething....which means ear infection and diahrrea! So we have been enjoying tons of laundry and tylenol! We leave tomorrow to go to Twin and then head to Utah for Les Mis. We are so excited and I am again extremely nervous to leave Carter with actual sitters. He'll have many of his cousins with him and two of my nieces are older and he adores them so hopefully it won't be to much of a shocker for him! Well before this post gets any longer I better run carter is shoving a book in my face to read! Love to all!

5 comments:

Shel said...

mmmmm. those strawberries are gorgeous. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great anniversary. I'm so jealous that you get to go to Les mis. We can't wait to see you and spend some time with your family!! Love ya!

.Ang. said...

Sounds like Brent has a crush on you! and that you'll be traveling a little bit! Utah, Les mis.. canada in july! Can't wait to see you guys!

That would have looked Crazy: seeing a pregnant lady break into a house in a nice quite neighborhood! :)

Amelia said...

Oh those Strawberries!!!!! I can't look any longer or it will be another thing to add to my crave list. Yum!
Ya I'll try not to lock myself out cause that just didn't sound fun.
Enjoy Les Mis. We went on our honeymoon and it was way better than I ever imagined.

Sonia said...

I want those strawberries . . . I need you to email me the website - I forgot it. Brent, do you think you can put a little bug in wynders ear?