Thursday, February 28, 2008

TAGGED

Ok so I've been tagged a couple of times so I'll start with the first tag.....

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?????

Well I would have been 14 years old and in the 8th grade probably so excited that I could finally go to school dances and was way too boy crazy and into cheerleading (GO CUBS ha ha!), hair (at that time I had the hamster tube for bangs anyone who knew me then can remember my perfect bangs!) gossip. Passing around notebooks with friends instead of notes. 10 years ago I was completely care free when my whole world was crashing in around me if I couldn't get my dang bangs to go perfect!

2. 5 things on my "to-do" list today

Well it's 10:00 at night so tomorrow's to-do list includes a whole bunch of cleaning up. Doing laundry, going and actually finding the book Twilight. I went to 3 different places in Vegas and they only had the 2nd and 3rd book.....so I am going to hopefully find it tomorrow, I'm craving to read something good!

3. Bad habits I have

A. I have a tendency to leave on lights. This annoys Brent but somehow I just forget and I like light! So I am trying to save more energy and remember to turn off lights especially when I leave.

B. I misplace my cell phone or keys....seriously it's terrible! I can never find my keys or cell phone when I need them and I almost lose my mind every time. Sometimes they can be right in front of my face and I start the whole panic searching tearing things apart and there they are right in front of me in a simple ordinary place like the counter.

4. Places I've lived

I am kind of a boring person when it comes to this one. Twin Falls, Boise and Raymond Alberta Canada. That's it! I've always wanted to live out East like in Illinois or Massachusetts but I don't quite think that will ever happen. And I've always wanted to live in Hawaii. So Angie and Brandi you're living one of my many dreams!

5. Things people don't know about me

A. I have to sleep with my feet hanging out of the covers! I hate my feet to be hot and I love wearing flip-flops all year round! My feet are my temperature gage. If I'm cold I just have to go put on socks and I warm right up.....if I'm hot just take off the socks and I level right out. I love a room being cold and getting all snugly under a blanket with my bare feet out in the breeze. Yes, I'm weird I know. I don't think I've ever been able to really sleep with my feet inside the blankets!!! Even when I was a teenager and at girls camp in a sleeping bag I had to have my feet out! And now I have 2 little kid who are just like me so now I'm not the only weird one out there.

B. I am a chocolate-a-holic! I love it! I have only once hated chocolate and that was when I was pregnant with Carter. Too bad that yucky taste couldn't stay with me longer! Chocolate can seriously make a long stressful day worth enduring and turn it into a pleasant one. So everyone go indulge and enjoy the Easter candy!

So now I tag anyone and everyone who is reading this and hasn't done this yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA Notebooks... that's so funny. I specifically remember passing notebooks around to write notes in. OHHHH and chocolate, I have many wonderful recipes you will love! Do you eat those delicious cadburry eggs that have a candy shell and are in a purple bag? We are pretty much in love with those.

Michael Jay said...

I heard that if you come and visit Cousin's in Hawaii you can include it as a place you have lived! (that may or may not be true, but seriously it would be fun.)