Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!


Ok so this tag is an interesting one......

What is in my purse??????

Well considering my purse is my diaper bag you find almost anything you'd ever need in it. And I did this right before I started packing for Vegas which was extremely good so I could take out some things and actually organize it.

Diapers
Wipes
kids books
Brooklyn and Carter's immunization records
Wallet
Little Tummies (in case anyone has gas)
A bib (in case you're a messy eater)
A Booger sucker (don't we all need a little suctioning of mucus)
Hair bows/flowers/head bands
Markers (in case we get bored)
gum
pencils/pens
a rock (yes Carter made sure that I had a rock in my bag He loves to find cool rocks)
A smashed nutrigrain bar
fruitsnacks
marshmallows
drawing paper
a lots of little toys for Brook
finger nail clippers
hand sanitizer
3 or 4 different lip glosses ( you never know, I might run out of one)

Ok well that about does it. I took out the booger sucker thinking I never use this gross thing so I put it away and what do you know I actually needed it in Vegas. Brooklyn got so stuffy and sick there Sonia had to search high and low for hers. So I guess it's better to always overpack than not have something. Ok Now I tag everyone who wants to clean out their purse and let us all in on what you have inside!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

When I can't find important things, I always look in my purse. If I clean it out, then I don't know where things are. And sooner or later, I will need everything in there. Cute post!