Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brooklyn's First tooth



Ok so our little Brooke got her first tooth last week. Amongst all the crazy puppy business Brooklyn was cutting her first tooth. Wednesday it finally broke the surface, YEA!!! She is so cute with feeling it with her tongue and is getting so big! She still seems to be cutting teeth isn't the greatest sleeper yet! Brooke has also discovered army crawling. She hasn't quite mastered it yet but she sure gets going when she's determined to get something real close. She also has become quite sassy. If we take something away from her that she really wants she will let us know with a squeel of madness and if she wants something we're eating she'll try to charm us and then get frustrated and just yell, not cry just yell. Oh I'm sure Carter and her are going to be great buddies! They already are completely loving each other. It's so funny if Carter is sleeping when Brook wakes up she'll be looking for him and yes squeeling making noise to get him to wake up even pulling hair. And if Brook is still sleeping when Carter wakes up Carter is right there telling her "Ooklyn wake up......WAKE UP" and she does and is so happy to wake up to seeing him. Brooklyn is also very sensitive. She gets in these moods where all she wants is me and if anybody thinks differently she'll put the lip out and just sob a quiet cry. I can just see the girl in her.

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Yah. Glad that the it finally popped . . . here comes lots more sleepless nights!!! :o)

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! I love that she is so attached to Carter. How cute is that? I wish I could see those kids in person! When I get some more buddy passes lets go on a vacation? You guys in?

Our Unique Family said...

oh how I don't look forward to Collin teething he already doesn't sleep I guess it couldn't get any worse then right? well I am taking him into the chiropractor tomorrow lets hope that he can work some magic and get my sweet little boy some relief with his gas and pooping issues I think that he would sleep better if he wouldn't get such bad tummy aches... last night I gave him some chamomile tea and he pooped and then slept for 5 hours... so maybe his little body is all out of wack from being in the birth canal for soo long! okay so I rambled on and on I hope brooklyn gets some relief with her teeth soon as well. your kids are sooo cute brooklyn, I just want to eat her she is so cute and carter I could listen to him all day he has the sweetest little voice there so cute well give them my love and love you and brent as well april

Amelia said...

Oh Brooklyn is so darling! I can see Brent if her and its cute. Addi Is working on teeth. I can see them there right below the surface. but no poping yet. Love ya!!
Oh ya and puppy was sooo cute. Once upon a time.

Jennifer said...

Cute puppy...Too much work at this point in time! We all miss out puppy that was stollen out of our back yard though. The kids are cute and looks like happy. It is funny to watch babies feel their teeth with their tongue!

Laurie said...

It's so fun to watch my kids interact with each other. Fighting or loving, they can't live without each other at this point. Hope you had a happy Easter!