Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Vegas Trip









Well it's taken me a while to get to posting about our trip to Vegas. We had a great time relaxing and hanging out with Sonia and Ryan and all our kids! Even though Carter and Brooklyn decided they wanted to both start teething and get sick!!! Carter got one of his 2 year molars while we were there and we're still waiting for Brooky's teeth to break the surface. It feels like she's trying to get three. 2 on bottom and one on top. The bottom is so super close to breaking but not yet. Teething for my kids is pure HELL!!!! I took both kids in to the doctor when we got back because their noses were just draining all the time and Brooklyn did indeed have an ear infection and Carter just had tons of yucky mucous so they both got antibiotics. So thankful it didn't turn into anything more. So sorry to Sonia and Ryan for having some major whiny kids while we were there.
We still enjoyed it tons though! We got to sing and jam out on the PS2. And Ryan got guitar Hero for his birthday. Carter loves guitar hero. He now has a little helicopter that fits perfectly like a guitar to him so he pretends it's his guitar. I'm trying to get footage of him playing his "guitar" to music that is on the TV. It cracks me up every time.
Since my Brooklyn and Carter both got so sick I sadly made the decision to cancel my ticket to go to April's to see the new baby. That was the last thing I wanted to bring into her house....some sickness to a new baby means major major STRESS!!!! So I haven't gotten to see Collin and I am killing myself because when I talk to April on the phone and hear that new little baby cry....oh it is just so darn CUTE! So I will have to make it to see them soon.
I have to hurry and get to bed to sleep.....We all have had an extremely hard time with the time change and it doesn't help that I started the book "Twilight". Yes, I started and soon will be done! Seriously anyone who hasn't read this book needs to get it and READ IT! It's a great one! SO, Love to all and to all a good night!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh man...I'm sorry your kids are sick, definitely not FUN! On the other hand, I'm glad you had fun in Vegas and I'm super, super glad you started Twilight!!!!! Isn't it good...addicting! You are going to finish this one, get the other two read and then be very sad that the final one doesn't come out until August :(

Unknown said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! How are you just starting those books? I love them! They are already making a movie. I am way excited! How sad you didn't get to go to CA! I'm glad you still had a good time and I HATE teething, peys is the worst so I am sorry about that too!

Our Unique Family said...

okay way cute pics... makes me miss you very much!!! cannot wait to see pics of the new puppy as well. I need to start the twilight books as well, was going to start before I had Collin but didn't get to it so now I need to get it now but free time right now is a luxuray I don't have... hopefully I will get collin and ashlyn on a better schedule as collin gets older, two kids is hard way harder then I anticipated.

Laurie said...

Amber, Your little Brooklyn has the cutest little face and when did Carter get so big? It really has been a while since we have seen your family. Teething is awful and to have both kids at once, I'm so sorry! I hope things are getting better. I love that all of you sisters are so supportive of each other. You really do come from an amazing family and I'm glad I get to be related.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you all had a great time eventhough the kids were teething. Didn't know you got a dog!! What kind? Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Our Unique Family said...

okay I need you to tell me what sites to go to for scrapbook paper for my blog and then tell me how to post the paper!!! love you I updated my blog.