Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER!!!!




Well we had a great Easter. We spent it in Twin with my family. We have been going to Twin so much lately to help Carter get really used to being there to kind of prepare him for our cruise in April when we will leave him for a week with Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks so much to them for watching him while we go on the cruise that I am scared to death to go on.
Anyway, Carter woke up to a little bunny trail that the Easter bunny left and he thought it was quite "awesome" it lead to a basket full of little goodies. We then went to church and had a great day. My dad cooked a great Easter dinner with ham, company potatoes, asparagus, salad, yummy rolls, and strawberry shortcake for dinner. All the kids had a easter egg hunt that they all tons of fun with. I hope you all had a great Easter.
I am so bummed because I didn't take hardly any pictures not even pictures of the egg hunt! It seems that whenever I really want my camera I can't find it. Oh well, there will be many more Easters to come!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Easter with family is the Best! Happy Easter!

Jennifer said...

Everyone looks so pretty!! I'm glad you had a great weekend and didn't have to cook!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous you got to see Grandma! Everyone looks so cute! Peyton was not very into the hunt because she knew there was candy inside so she just sat down and opened the first egg. Next year will be better/