Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween in Twin













We decided to celebrate Halloween in Twin. It was lots of fun we all got together and went to my brother Terry's trunk or treat, which was perfect for the kids! Especially because it was rainy and cold. Carter and Brook both had fun and enjoyed getting candy. Carter by the end of the long row of cars he told me that it was all over and he was ready to go to grandma's. He then told everyone to go home that it is "OVER!" Carter had a great time with his cousins. He was super excited to them all and wouldn't leave them alone. 
The rest of the weekend was nice and relaxing. We were able to help my parents rake up all their leaves....we also jumped in them and threw them. Seeing my kids jump and get burried in the leaves brought me back to my childhood, which went by all to quickly. I never could have imagined how quickly time would fly by. 
Our Halloween weekend was lots of fun and we enjoyed seeing everyone. We missed everyone else of course and hope to see some of you through the holidays. 
Loves to all. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooklyn is too cute. I love the one of her cheesy smile in the leaves. Houst was a pirate too! Hope you're coming home for xmas. How was vegas?

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had the trunk or treat to go to. Sometimes going around the neighborhood is a little overwhelming. Cute costumes!

Amelia said...

SO Cute!! Look at Brookies darling Piglets. I just put Addis in piglets the other day, She wasn't to Keen on it. haha the things moms do to their little girls. And we are loving your Darling little Trick or Treaters!!!!
Hope you had a FANTASTIC time in Vegas!!!

Meagon said...

Your kids look adorable in their costumes. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. And kids and sugar is always a treat... : O

.Ang. said...

I love the costumes! Carter made a perfect Pirate! and Brooklyn totally pulled off the chicken costume and still looked adorable!

Sounds like it's always a fun time in Twin with all the cousins!