Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Pumpkin patch









Well a few weeks ago we got together with some friends and went to the pumpkin patch. We all had lots of fun and the weather was so nice! Of course my mind was a little scrambled before we left so I forgot my camera and made Collette and Russell official photographers of my family. Thanks guys! The pumpkin patch had a great petting zoo with camels and zebras and little ponies that the kids could ride. Carter was so scared at first and I made him get on that pony and enjoy it. I was so proud of him within a couple of seconds he couldn't stop smiling. There are some things that you just have to force your kids to do and later they will thank you for it. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute photo's. Looks like you all had a good time. The kids are getting so big. Wish you guys were closer, Ethan and Hannah would have a blast with Carter and Brooke.