Thursday, November 27, 2008

I can see clearly now... :)

Hey Everyone- It's Brent.
Ok, so I am taking over the blog... How is everyone?
  
First I need to give a shout out to a few people:
  • First to my cousin Jeff Coppieters on his recent engagement to Kim Romeril.  We are excited for you guys!
  • Second Congrats to the Raymond Comets on their recent Tier 1 Alberta Provincial Championship win.  
  • Third Congrats to Brett Ralph and the Calgary Stampeders 2008 Canadian Grey Cup Champs.
We are in Twin Falls right now celebrating Thanksgiving. We had a great meal with Amber's family- Thanks!!!

Now for those of you who might be wondering what my subject means... I just had Lasik eye surgery.... It is AWESOME.  I would encourage any of who who have "defective" eyes to check it out. It really is pretty affordable, and it is so easy.  I went to Clearly Lasik in Boise.  No more contacts or glasses for me.

Things have been really exciting for us. Work is going great for me, and we are getting ready to celebrate Mine, Amber and Carter's Birthdays this next week.. Dec 3rd, and 4th.  Holy smokes I am going to be 29, Amber 25, and Carter 3. Yikes. Where has the time gone?  

Thanks for visiting our blog.  We always enjoy reading your comments and hearing from you. Amber really does a fantastic job with this blog.  Thanks babes!! :)  

Some of you may not know, but our Hard Drive died this summer, and we lost hundreds of pictures from the past 3 years.  We were willing to pay whatever it cost to get them back. (one estimate was $3 K)  How do you put a price on 3 years??? 

After testing and trying to replace the missing data, we were out of luck.  The only pictures we have from that time were the ones that Amber had posted on our blog.  Please don't let this happen to you.  We lost Brooklyn's baby pictures etc..

Sorry- this has seemed to be a hodgepodge of ideas and thoughts. Just wanting to get my 2 cents in. :)

Take Care-
brent

7 comments:

Shel said...

Congratulations on the clear vision. I'm looking forward to getting a consult to get my eyes done some time in 2009. We had an enjoyable thanksgiving here in Louisiana. The girls went skydiving... and will eventually talk me into going... pics are on my blog & facebook... take care, Shel

K's said...

Seeing with out glasses or contacts is sooo miraculous. So glad you can see clearly now!

lvu,
Sherry

Bree said...

You can bring whatever you want, I am so happy you are coming. I t will be so much fun, I din't mention on my blog it's for hubby's too. I said kids but it's really the whole clan. I think it would be super fun to meet everyones kids and hubby's so anyway see you so.

Linz said...

ok i have to say ... i'm jelous! i would love to see clearly without glasses or contacts!! that's awesome!!!

Mindi said...

I had Lasik almost 3 years ago, and LOVE IT!! I still have issues with nightdriving, but that's okay. My vision isn't what it was when i first got it done, but I had a baby, and that changes things. But I'm so happy for you, I loved it! About the hard drive, thats' too bad, have you taken it to anyone? That's so sad!

Amelia said...

Yay. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad that your eyes are doing so well Brentie! I can't wait for you guys to come up!!! party. Haha Brynlee called Bryce "brent" the other day so I think shes excited too.
Happy Birthday!! to all of you especially to our Little Carter Man!!
LOVE YA!!
mimi

Susie said...

hey guys, thought I'd say hi. what a crazy amount of birthdays you have all at once. Yikes. So sad to lose all those pictures that's like my worst nightmare (I back up now, as I'm sure you do now.) life looks good for ya