Monday, January 26, 2009

GOOD FOOD!

Okay so I have been trying to eat really healthy due to the fact that I've had some gall bladder issues with this pregnancy and I get sick when I eat certain things. But I do have to indulge myself every now and then. I crave pancakes all the time and wish I could eat them every day but I can't so on Saturday I used my cousin Carrian's recipe for banana pancakes and this AMAZING buttermilk syrup. Seriously so good!!!  I wish I could eat them again right now! I only ate a little to maybe reduce the chance of getting sick and I didn't do too bad. Everyone needs to visit Carrian's cooking blog....Oh sweet basil it's the greatest!!! There are so many days when food sounds nasty and nothing sounds good and all I have to do is go to her blog and I always find something good to feed my family! So thank you Carrian my family would starve if you weren't so kind and kept your recipes a secret. Brent always asks where did you come up with this good recipe and the answer is always you. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you that you are 17 weeks prego! I can't believe you're still sick though... that sucks! Your family pics are so cute... who took them? Also, I checked the basil blog and I swear I know her from school in Rexburg. I has a class with her, if its the same girl. How did you guys know each other? What a small world!

Unknown said...

You are too nice!!! It seriously has been such a ridiculously long day and your post made me feel oh so good!! Love you tons!! Hope all is well!

ami said...

Fun blog. Next time bring some of the yummy recipes from Carrian's blog. or are those the one's you brought- because they sound yummy and we can't wait to try them.

Brandi said...

I'm sure you look absolutely stunning preggo! I think everyone feels fat when they're pregnant, just a fact! I can't believe we are only 6 weeks apart...too fun! I have so many friends who are pregnant right now, its crazy. I was the only one having babies for so long (we started a little early!) :) its fun to see everyone catching up!

Brandi said...

By the way, those banana pancakes look DIVINE! I'm totally going to make them this weekend...thanks for sharing the recipe!

Our Unique Family said...

I like all of the pixs... its too hard to decide. I know carrian has the best recipies ever! Oh that Carter he cracks me up I love him! kiss them both for me! xoxo

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you that Peyton is so obsessed with Mamma Mia songs and I always think of you when we are singing and dancing!