Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dog-sitting





Ok so it has been a few weeks since we dog sat for our friends, but I have do a post on it because seriously Carter reminds me VERY OFTEN that he would like a dog like Red and really wants to "baby sit" him again. Thanks Barb and Mike for trusting us with your cute little dog and for letting my kids get a little glimpse of how fun little dogs are. Carter wanted the dog to sleep with him and would beg Red to follow him everywhere. They would go outside and I'd tell them to have races so they would run from one fence to the next.....great way to get them both tired. They kids were so good at dinner time the first night with not giving Red a thing even though he was right there begging for them to drop something. But soon they gave in and Brooklyn was the main one to be so very sneaky and slowly grab some of her food and put it under the table. When we'd catch her, her reply "feed doggy."Carter was so good he even scooped up his poop... I held the plastic sack and he scooped....the first scoop accidently went over the fence in our neighbors yard. (Carter didn't know that the plastic sack I was holding was actually for the poop :) )

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Love that pic. of Brooklyn. Jurnee, Bree and Brookie could all be twins as they all have shirts that match. Jurnee has the same one Brookie is wearing in that pic. but I"m sure there's more.

It's fun to play with little dogs, but 3 kids are enough for me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for watching him! Its a good sign that he still really likes you guys! Hopefully he can come play again with Carter!! You guys are so super cute!!

Happy Hermies said...

That last comment was me, Barb. I forgot to log in!!