Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dr. Time

A few weeks ago I was upstairs doing some laundry and the kids came downstairs without me...which usually is never good news. I always have to run downstairs to check on them and within a few minutes they usually conquer painting on the wall with Vaseline or move a chair to the counter to climb into the "treat cupboard" and get into gum or get into my tums or vitamins. So I never can let them go down there without me chasing after them. Well this day I hurried to finish folding the last of the load of laundry and then I ran downstairs thinking I wonder what it is going to be today. Well I found them like this.......


 Carter managed to get his car pillow and a towel for a blanket and 
  was Dr. Carter...his diagnosis:   an ear infection



For once they surprised me and were actually playing. I was so proud of them and gave them both lots of praise and they have continued to earn my trust for a few minutes of alone time together. I love it when the play so good together. It's quite funny what the two of them come up with. 


1 comment:

.Ang. said...

That is Adorable!

I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!!