Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Carter playing around




SO here's a clip of Carter. Don't mind me in the background singing.......Just listen to Carter as this gives you a little taste of what I get all day long. He then began to get more hyper as I tried getting more clips of him. When he sees the camera he automatically wants to put on a show and goes CRAZY!!! Here are some pics of Carter from the weekend I drove to Twin for Saturday since I was getting quite bored and lonely. My mom and I pulled out some Halloween masks and some scary hands. Carter was a little scared at first but then amazingly he decided they were fun and put them on with the help of Grandpa. So maybe Halloween won't be so so scary for him. He also let me put on his dinosaur costume. I originally bought him a Nemo costume but he would never let me put it on him. He just liked to feed it and kiss it but hated the idea of it going on him.....so I took it back. I probably should have given him a little bit more time to warm up to it. Oh well, this year he can be a roaring dinosaur!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling little puppy! Carter is so cute I wish we were closer to get to enjoy him more. Thanks for the video and a clip into you life. :0)