Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures!!!







Here are some recent pics of the kids. Yesterday I put Brooklyn in the cutest little dress that my sister Meagon made for her. Even the little booties to go with it were so adorable!!! So many people stopped me to look at it and couldn't believe how pretty it was and that someone made it. So thank you to my sis!!! Carter is keeping us busy and never stops talking. I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween and it's not too freezing cold!!! All of you bloggers make sure to take tons of pics so we can see. Love to all.

4 comments:

Lana Dawn said...

They are both SOO cute.
If you guys are ever in the Provo area. let me know!

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn is so darling! And that dress. Ohhh I love it. The black and white pic of carter is soooo cute I just want to smooch those cheeks.

.Ang. said...

Is her hair really that curly??!?!? it's so cute!
That dress is so pretty! I can't belive how big carter is getting! he's so cute!

Meagon said...

I am glad the dress fits and it does look so cute. What a cute family you have.