Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Monsters.....scared"

Last night we woke up to Carter screaming at the top if his lungs. Brent went in to check on him and Carter was so upset and not all the way awake we didn't know what to do. So after lots of screaming and kicking carter finally woke up and looked at me and said "monsters.......scared." So I had to go into his room turn on the lights show him there were no monsters and that he was okay and Brent and I gave him loves. He then cuddled up to Brent and went to sleep. I think our little shopping trips to Target and to Fred Meyers with going through the halloween section and trying on masks might be effecting him. Poor little guy, I can still remember some of my bad dreams when I was little and they seemed so real and so extremely scary. I'm glad that he can now tell us what he's thinking and feeling. It's so nice he can say "light on" or I'm scared, or mad! He's learned real well the scared and mad emotions.

1 comment:

Saige said...

Yeah Amber, maybe trying on the bloody scary skeleton mask and jumping out on your son behind the corner has scarred him for life..hehehhehehe I remember Tagg FREAKING out at one time about the Halloween stuff...