Monday, November 06, 2006

"Da Boys"





Here's a few pictures of the boys. We had them over for Sunday dinner along with another couple that Brent works with Tasha and Garrett and their beautiful little baby girl, Haylin. Carter loved to see the baby (even though he's one himself) and I loved holding her too. It's so crazy how fast they grow. hmmm... I know I have a baby of my own but at times I so badly would love to have another one. Only time will tell when baby number 2 comes along. Thanks Tasha and Garrett now you've really made me baby hungry.
The boys love playing together and Dallin and Carter seem to pick on eachother giving Bowen a little bit of a break. They are so cute together and all have such fun personalities. Carter is really trying to keep up with Dallin and walking. He watches him do his little trick and tries so hard to follow in his footsteps. He is actually doing pretty well. He is starting to get off his tippy toes and use his whole foot. Carter has been a little clingy these last few days and I've been going a little nuts only to find out after prying his mouth open that he is getting two more teeth up top. So he now is starting to get the runny nose and hopefully he'll steer clear from an ear infection. Once he gets these teeth he'll have 6 total. Amongst all his fussiness at night time he's finally starting to do a lot better, laying him down in his crib and just looking into my eyes until he falls asleep. I may have accomplished this without having to do the cry-it-out method. Cross your fingers. He still ends up in our bed by 4:30/5:00. But hey I can handle that. Besides now that he has an easier time in his crib....I'm the one lying awake in my bed tossing and turning, hence the late night posts.
Tomorrow comes so fast and there's so many things that I need to get done. So my bed is calling and being that it takes me a while to fall asleep, I better go start the process now. I hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Carter looks so grown up. I can't believe how much they change in such a short time. 11 months old already. It looks like he enjoys playing with his little friends. It's so much fun to see them interact with other kids especially at that young age. :~)