Sunday, November 12, 2006

WELCOME BREE


We want to welcome the newest addition to the Coppieters. Our little niece Bree Katheryn. Cute as a button. We all wish so badly that we could be there. Brent and I were tempted to just hop in the car and drive up there. It's so hard being so far away. Thank goodness for ichat, sometimes it just makes the homesick blues even worse when we see people eating Chinese food and seeing Bree so close but yet we can't even hold her. Bryce and Lyndsi we are so happy for you and can't wait to get up there sometime hopefully soon to hold that little one. Lyndsi I wish you a speedy recovery and if you are really having a hard time getting back on your feet....I could always go up there and help you out....wink wink. And to all you expecting moms....Sonia, Mo, Amber, Jenny, Jana, Kaylee, ?????, I'm so excited for you guys and the time is flying these new little ones will be here before you know it. Just keep them cooking as long as possible, I know that's not a problem for you Mo, but Sonia keep her in there. We love you all and can I just say I'm jealous of your cute prego bellies even though when your packing that around it doesn't feel very cute.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I know what you mean . . . Bree is darling and I just want to hold her and smell her!!! Then when she has stinky pants or starts to cry I can just give her back . . . won't be so easy in a few short weeks!!!